Your articles do not contain images but you still want to be able to share them on social media? Do you want to control what will be shown in Pinterest, Google+ or Facebook? The 'Image from Article' plugin is here to help improve your links and stand out of the crowd.
- choose which categories can be altered by the plugin and/or select specific articles,
- add the plugin syntax into any article and the plugin will be triggered for that article,
- include/exclude articles that already contain a full article image,
- create your image with background image, logo, article title/intro/meta tag/custom field and credentials,
- optionally use the full article image as background when the full article image exists,
- use any TrueType font for the text,
- preview the resulting images before they appear on the site,
- easily add styles to the output image,
- optionally add meta tags to the article page (following the Open Graph Protocol),
- cache the stylesheet for better server performance.