Use the full power of the Joomla! framework to create multiple configurations and design separate article details for different areas of your site.
- use the plugin's syntax to target individual articles,
- setup multiple configurations (by creating module instances) and modify article, category blog and featured articles blog header and footer layouts,
- show different layouts and information depending on user access, language and for specific menu items,
- choose which information will be shown by each layout (hits, author, rating, dates, times, categories, keywords, tags, email, print, jcomments count…),
- hot show custom fields (Joomla 3.7 and over),
- further control what information is shown by setting options to articles,
- combine information elements using text and icons to produce elaborate sentences,
- link keywords to search results, link tags to tag views,
- add image, icon or an optional calendar representation (choose from multiple styles),
- use on multi-language sites,
- override the CSS for display and print,
- use mobile features,
- cache the produced stylesheets for better performance.