Print

Jerash

Jordan

Originally constructed around the time of Alexander the Great, the ancient city of Jerash was held by a number of successive empires. In 749 AD, an earthquake destroyed much of the city. Wars and subsequent earthquakes added to the deterioration. The ruins remained buried until discovered in 1806.

Template Companions

This website uses the template companions extensions to show font icons in menu items, skin tooltips, animate backgrounds in headers and add code snippets throughout.
 Download here

Additional menu